Saturday, January 10, 2015

Hello Everyone!
   My card today was inspired by a card done by Deb over on startascrapbook.com.
You can see Deb's card here www.startascrapbook.com/community/showthread.php?24746-2015-Challenge-2/page2
I used a piece of paper that had just the black outline of the daisies.  I cut it out and adhered it to a piece of Colorbok Pearlescent Paper that was sold in a pad of 20 sheets at Ross for $3.99.  Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug using a Spellbinders embossing folder.  I looks like branches.  The folder did not go the full length of the card stock so I used a different folder and embossed a small portion of it on the bottom.  After that is was a matter of "gilding the lilly".  I used a canary Duo Daubber to color the centers of the flowers.  I punched out an oval from the Colorbok paper and a label from an EK Success punch.  I added Stickles to the flower centers, inked the edges of the white label, and added pearls to the sentement.  I used a white heavy weight cardstock for the card base and a piece of yellow to layer it.
I like the way it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by.  
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment