Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year and New Posts


Hello everyone!
   It is a new year and I am back.  It has been 2 and a half years since I last posted and a lot has happened in the time.  I have had some health battles but everything is improving on that front.
My physical therapist says I need to use my hands to get back to normal.  I started creating some projects before Christmas and I have been participating in some challenges over at www.startascrapbook.com for New Years.
   My goal is to post several times a week.  I have been collecting ideas from Pinterest that I want to try
and share with all of you.  I hope you will bear with me as I travel down this road I call my life.



The first picture is of some box cards that I saw a tutorial for on You-Tube.  Each card has Christmas Gift Tags in it.  The next picture is of some Gift Card Books that I mad for Christmas.
                                                                        Bye for now!





No comments:

Post a Comment