Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello everyone!
Today's card is this pretty hydrangea card.
Hydrangea is the favorite flower of my friend JoAnn.
I custom colored the paper I used for the blossoms.
I used watercolor paper and did direct-to-paper
inking on the entire sheet of paper.
Then I sprayed the entire sheet of paper with water and left it 
to dry.  When it was dry I punched a boat load of flowers
from the water color paper.  I formed each one using
a mouse pad and a stylus.  I used several circles of scrap card stock
layer with foam tape to add dimension to the head of the flowers 
and then proceeded cover them with the flowers.  
After all of the flowers were in place and dry I added a liquid pearl
 dot to the center of each flower.The purple border was 
punch using the Iron Rail set from Martha Stewart.

Tjhanks for stopping by.  I appreciate the time you spend with kme
Hugs,  Gail

1 comment: