Sunday, May 6, 2012


Hello Everyone!  It's been a busy few days around here.
Today's card is for the ISSC14 challenge.
In an effort to streamline some of my card making I
cut a lot of cardstock and patterned paper that was
all in very primary colors.  I love the impact of
red, white, and blue.  The ribbons on the side of
the sketch reminded me of a technique I had
recently seen on StampTV using ribbon scraps.
Father's Day is just around the corner and these colors always 
make me think of our service men & women.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch to create the edge
As always, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Gail

4 comments:

  1. Gail, I so love this card! I use these colors a lot and also think of our service men and women.

    I am definitely going to be scraplifting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of ribbon and love the colors!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail what a wonderful card and take on the sketch! I love the rich colors and the border punch is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the design on the side of your card that you did with the MS punch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete