Friday, May 4, 2012


Hello everyone!
Today's card is for the 
I used the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
to do the border on the top square.
I used 2 Spellbinders Dies to cut the window.
The scalloped panel at the bottom was cut
with a LifeStyle Crafts die.  The floral spray was
created using a variety of floral punches and leaf punches.
The butterfly is from a Sizzix Die.  I used a stylus and an embossing 
folder to create the texture on the butterfly.  I colored
the antennae with a black Sharpie.  I added a girlie touch
with some half pearls and a sweet little bow from some bow
from my stash.
I am so glad that you stopped by.
Hugs, Gail

4 comments:

  1. Gail, your card is so beautiful. The colors and lacy details are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty - wonderful use of the dies! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your floral spray is absolutely amazing! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at blogger's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete