Tuesday, April 24, 2012


Hello everyone!
It seems like forever since I posted.  It has
been crazy busy for me but, I am glad
to be back.  I created this card a week ago
and am just getting around to posting it.
After a trip to one of my favorite place, 
The Fabric Barn, in Long Beach, CA I
had these adorable little teddy bears and they just
screamed to be made into a baby card.
The only tools I used were my paper trimmer, 
scissors, black pen, some wire cutters, and some 
adhesive.  You can't see it in the photo but, the 
white of the base card and the layers is a pearlescent card 
stock.  I tied the bow with my knock-off of 
Becca Feeken's Peg Bow Maker.
I cut the ruffle to size and adhered it to the front panel, then
I added the bow with adhesive dots.  I layered the
sentiment block, added the teddy bears after drawing in
their mouths and eyes, and finally inserted the pins and
snipped off the tips so they wouldn't be sharp.  
The last thing to do was add some foam tape to the back 
of the fron tpanel to add dimension.
To me the ruffle and bow reminds me of a little girl's skirt.
As always, I appreciate you spending a little time with me.
Hugs, 
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment