Friday, April 6, 2012


Today's card is an answer to two different challenges.
One is for cQc#131 and the other is SSD122.
I used four different Spellbinder's Embossing Folders.
The center medallion is a paper coaster.  I made
the tulips from a flower punch from Stampin' Up.
The idea for the flowers came from this blog.
The butterflies are from a Sizzlet die.  
Originally, I cut out the entire outline in black
but, It was too dark on my card so, I removed 
all but the body of the outline of the butterfly.
It screams spring to me.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Gail

7 comments:

  1. Ooo...I love your tulips!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Gail, love your embossed panels matted with color and that doily of flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail........This is just gorgeous! Love all of the embossing. Very clever! Thanks for sharing your card with Skipping Stones Design and joining us in this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Spring card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and all the fabulous texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so loving this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, congrats Courtier!

    ReplyDelete