Saturday, March 17, 2012


Hello!  This post was a little late getting here but, I made it.

I had a few challenges to meet wish this project.
I used the color challenge from StampTV
I also wanted to make a sunburst because it was a challenge over at Startascrapbook.
I also spent a good part of today making paper flowers after watching several
videos from YouTube.  This lady is amazing and she does a great job of
teaching how to use various punches to make gorgeous flowers.  
Check her out Valitas Fresh Folds


I love that some of you are leaving me messages.
Karen asked about the Merry Christmas phrase on yesterdays card.
It was die cut using a BossKut die I purchased on-line for $1.00.

I am so grateful to my friends for their support as I launch this site.
God bless and keep you all.
Gail

4 comments:

  1. Gail, this is just beautiful! I love that you are giving us the information and links so we can learn these wonderful techniques!

    RED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. I can't begin to take credit for all these ladies are teaching me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, again I love the card. I watched the video on making flowers from the heart punch, that's a pretty neat idea to.

    ReplyDelete