Thursday, March 15, 2012


I made this card Monday.  I used a couple new techniques (for me).
I also used some recently purchased supplies.
The finished size is 7" x 5".
The card base is DCWV cardstock.
The patterned paper is from Colorbok
The ribbon is from Big Lots.

I used a Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page for the lattice cut piece at the top.
I made the pinwheel from a strip of pp border punched using the Flower Box Border punch.
The sentiment was stamped using a Just-Rite stamp and StazOn Teal ink.

Thanks for stopping by!   Gail

4 comments:

  1. It's really pretty, Gail!
    Welcome to blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the punch on the top of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world Gail!!! Beautiful card you've created! Love that pinwheel and the colors in this card! PS....don't forget to add a place to become a follower so all of us can follow you!

    Hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete