Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Hi everyone!

I'm so glad that you stopped by.
I used a brand new Cuttlebug Embossing folder to create
the 3 panels on the front.  It is hard to see it in the picture
but, the card base and the panels are cut from card stock that
has a gold cast to it.  
The stamping and the sponged edge are done with StazOn
Blazing Red ink following the tutorial that was on Velita's
blog that I connected you to last night.
The cream colored flowers are actually confetti that
I found in the bridal section at Target a couple of years ago.
The little red flowers are from Jolee's crafts.

I borrowed ideas for this from one of my favorites Becca Feeken
from Amazing Paper Grace.  Check out her blog and plan to spend
some time browsing through her archives.  
She truly is, "Amazing".

Hugs, 
Gail 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, like how you did the group of flowers over the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I am enjoying looking at your cards! Are you sick of me responding yet? lol

    ReplyDelete