Friday, March 16, 2012




Happy Friday and Thank you for stopping by to spend a moment with me.  I made this card
today from a technique I found on YouTube.  You can find the directions for making this
ribbon wreath here: http://www.youtube.com/watch

My finished card is 5" x 7"
Card base is Georgia Pacific White Index
The green layer and die cuts are done with Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss
The next layer is a silver card stock that I had in my stash.
I then used another piece of paper from my stash that was off white with flecks of color.

I used LifeStyle Crafts dies to cut the layering circles and the tag
I used a My Favorite Things die for the scrolls done out of the silver card stock.
I used 3D Glue Dots to adhere the wreath.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is smashing! I have to go learn all about the braiding! What did you use for the Merry Christmas word?

    Love everything about this one!!!!

    Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Gail. I'll keep checking back to see what you're working on. Looks like fun!
    Gail H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely will have to try this technique out. I have a very good feeling your blog is going to be my "go to" blog when I run out of ideas!

    Very cute! This would be cute for a St Patty's card too....because of the green.

    ReplyDelete